Brand new hotel (opening September 2018) with highly distinctive interior designs inspired by Copenhagen’s “foodie” Meatpacking district (Kødbyen). A short walk from all major city centre attractions and entertainment, as well as the main railway station. Please note: Scandic Kødbyen will open on 7th September 2018.
- 370 guestrooms & suites
- Restaurant & bar
- 10 meeting rooms
- Total of 665 sqm. / 7,160 sqft. of meeting space (largest room 400 pax)
- Distance from international airport: 7.5 miles / 12 kilometres
- Secure garage parking
Scandic Kødbyen has 370 en suite guestrooms and suites (including disabled access rooms). All rooms and suites offer the following:
- Free high-speed WiFi internet
- Cable & satellite TV
- Direct dial telephone
- Work desk & chair
- Safe-deposit box
- Blackout curtains
- Luxury FACE Stockholm bathroom products
- Air-conditioning with individual climate control
Scandic Kødbyen offers a total of 665 sqm. / 7,160 sqft. of meeting space across 10 rooms, all located on the hotel’s ground floor.
The hotel’s main conference room has an area of 340 sqm. / 3,660 sqft., providing capacity for up to 400 persons.
In addition, Scandic Kødbyen’s The Kitchen meeting room combines gastronomic and meeting spaces for a completely unique event experience. This room is ideal for breakfast presentations, private group dinners, and other food and drink-based events.
Other Key Features
- Free high-speed WiFi internet in all meeting rooms
- Projector, screens, speakers, microphones
- Whiteboard, flipchart, paper, pads & pens
- MØR Restaurant & Bar: Argentinian grill serving fine steaks & other meat dishes, accompanied by a wide range of international wines
- The Coffee Box: Serving drinks & light meals until late in a comfortable lounge area; Tea & coffee, international & locally brewed beers, wines, long drinks, cocktails
- Modern gym with weights, running / rowing / cycling machines
- Hotel located in Copenhagen centre, close to all major sights, main shopping streets, theatres, cinemas, museums & Town Hall square
- Surrounded by many eating & drinking options in Kødbyen (Meatpacking) district, the gastronomic “hub” of Copenhagen