Palais Ferstel & Café Central
Stunning multi-purpose venue housed in a grand mid-19th century Viennese palace in the heart of central Vienna, widely considered one of the “top addresses” in the city.
- Main Ferstel ballroom, one of Vienna’s grandest banqueting halls
- 2 adjoining event rooms, each with distinctive architectural features
- Spacious arcaded courtyard, ideal for standing cocktail receptions
- Total of 923 sqm. / 9,935 sqft. of function space
- Capacity of up to 735 people
- Main ballroom area: 450 sqm. / 4,843 sqft.
- Exclusive in-house catering featuring Viennese & international cuisine
- Air-conditioning & heating, adjustable lighting, ceiling lighting & effects
- Natural daylight throughout entire venue
- Free high-speed WiFi internet
- Projector, screens, speakers, microphones
- Lectern, whiteboard, flipchart, paper, pads & pens
- Mobile stage (up to 40 sqm. / 430 sqft.)
- Freight lift (up to 1,800kg)
- Distance from international airport: 13 miles / 21 kilometres
- Secure garage with 600 parking spaces very closeby
In addition, on the ground floor of the Palais Ferstel building the famous Café Central is a Vienna institution with a rich history as a favoured meeting place for prominent figures from art, literature, politics and science (including Leo Trotsky, Sigmund Freud and Hugo von Hofmannsthal).