Hilton Helsinki Strand
First-class conference and leisure hotel in prime waterfront location on one of Helsinki’s central lakes, close to all major attractions and within walking distance of the city’s main railway station.
- 190 guestrooms & suites
- Restaurant, bar & terrace
- 7 meeting rooms
- Total of 413 sqm. / 4,444 sqft. of meeting space (up to 395 pax)
- Distance from international airport: 12 miles / 19 kilometres
- Secure garage parking
Hilton Helsinki Strand has 190 en suite guestrooms and suites (including disabled access rooms), many with views of Helsinki’s lakes and city centre. All rooms and suites offer the following:
- Free high-speed WiFi internet
- Cable & satellite TV
- Direct dial telephone
- Work desk & chair
- Safe-deposit box
- Blackout curtains
- Luxury bathroom products
- Air-conditioning with individual climate control
Hilton Helsinki Strand offers a total of 413 sqm. / 4,444 sqft. of meeting space for up to 395 delegates across 7 rooms.
The hotel’s main conference room has an area of 250 sqm. / 2,688 sqft., providing capacity for up to 280 persons and can be divided into two individual sections.
Other Key Features
- Free high-speed WiFi internet in all meeting rooms
- Projector, screens, speakers, microphones
- Whiteboard, flipchart, paper, pads & pens
- Restaurant Bro: Buffet breakfasts; À la carte lunches & dinners; Classic & modern Scandinavian & European cuisine
- Bar: Serving drinks & light meals until late; Tea & coffee, international beers & wines, long drinks, cocktails & home-made syrup mixers.
- Modern gym with weights, running / rowing / cycling machines
- Wellness suite featuring swimming pool, Finnish sauna & steam room
- Hotel located close to all major sights, main shopping streets, theatres, cinemas & museums; 15 minutes’ walk to Helsinki’s central railway station for fast trains to Helsinki airport