Spectacular design hotel for business and leisure guests housed in a highly distinctive Art Nouveau palace directly on Copenhagen’s Town Hall Square and close to all of the city’s central attractions, as well as the main railway station and international airport.
- 169 guestrooms & suites
- Restaurant & bar
- 3 meeting rooms
- Total of 120 sqm. / 1,292 sqft. of meeting space (up to 105 pax)
- Distance from international airport: 5 miles / 8 kilometres
- Several parking options close to the hotel
Scandic Palace has 169 en suite guestrooms and suites (including disabled access rooms), many with views of Copenhagen’s Town Hall Square. All rooms and suites offer the following:
- Free high-speed WiFi internet
- Cable & satellite TV
- Direct dial telephone
- Work desk
- Safe-deposit box
- Iron & ironing board
- Air-conditioning with individual climate control
On the hotel’s 5th floor there is an executive area featuring modern suites and a roof terrace with superb views of Copenhagen. This space can be used for small meetings, networking functions and private parties.
Scandic Palace offers a total of 120 sqm. / 1,292 sqft. of meeting space for up to 105 delegates across 3 rooms, all of which are located on a single floor.
The hotel’s main conference room has an area of 75 sqm. / 807 sqft., providing capacity for up to 70 persons.
Other Key Features:
- Free high-speed WiFi internet in all meeting rooms
- Projector, screens, speakers, microphones
- Whiteboard, flipchart, paper, pads & pens
- Palace Restaurant: Buffet breakfasts; À la carte lunches & dinners; Classic Swedish & international cuisine; Views across Town Hall Square
- Palace Bar: Serving drinks & bar food until late; Tea & coffee, international beers & wines, long drinks, spirits & cocktails
- Modern gym with weights, running / rowing / cycling machines
- Free bicycle hire
- Hotel located close to all major attractions in Copenhagen, including the Town Hall, Tivoli Gardens amusement park, Strøget shopping area, royal palaces and the Little Mermaid statue