Scandic Infra City
The largest congress hotel (4*) and adjoining exhibition centre in Sweden, conveniently located halfway between Stockholm’s international airport and city centre, with easy access to both.
- 320 guestrooms & suites
- Restaurant & bar
- 25 meeting rooms & large adjoining exhibition hall
- Total of 5,730 sqm. / 61,677 sqft. of meeting space (up to 3,660 pax)
- Distance from international airport: 12 miles / 19 kilometres
- Secure garage parking
Scandic Infra City has 320 en suite guestrooms and suites (including disabled access rooms), all of which offer the following:
- Free high-speed WiFi internet
- Cable & satellite TV
- Direct dial telephone
- Work desk
- Safe-deposit box
- Iron & ironing board
- Air-conditioning with individual climate control
Scandic Infra City is Sweden’s largest congress hotel, offering a total of 5,730 sqm. / 61,677 sqft. of meeting space for up to 3,660 delegates across 25 rooms.
The largest of the hotel’s meeting spaces include the Inframässan Exhibition Hall (capacity 1,800 people), Congress Hall (capacity 482) and Ballroom (capacity 340).
In addition, the hotel has a large penthouse suite (650 sqm. / 6,997 sqft.) on the top floor which can be hired for meetings and other private functions.
Other Key Features:
- Free high-speed WiFi internet in all meeting rooms
- Projector, screens, speakers, microphones
- Whiteboard, flipchart, paper, pads & pens
- Infra City Restaurant: Buffet breakfasts; À la carte lunches & dinners; International cuisine; Located in atrium courtyard surrounded by tropical garden
- Infra City Bar: Serving drinks & bar food until late; Tea & coffee, international beers & wines, long drinks, spirits & cocktails; Showing major sporting events on TV
- Modern gym with weights, running / rowing / cycling machines
- Swimming pool & sauna
- Free bicycle hire
- Children’s area with mobile play module, soft chairs, toys & games, TV channel
- Hotel located close to wellness centre & spa, walking trails & 18-hole golf course