Major conference hotel in central Copenhagen, featuring the largest ballroom and meeting floor in the city, all just a short walk from key attractions such as Tivoli Gardens and the Town Hall square, as well as a wide range of entertainment and shopping opportunities.
- 486 guestrooms & suites
- 2 restaurants & 2 bars
- 16 meeting rooms, all located on single floor
- Total of 1,441 sqm. / 15,511 sqft. of meeting space (up to 1,220 pax)
- Distance from international airport: 6 miles / 10 kilometres
- Secure garage parking
Scandic Copenhagen has 486 en suite guestrooms and suites (including disabled access rooms), all with views of Copenhagen’s city centre, including Tivoli Gardens and nearby inner-city lakes. All rooms and suites offer the following:
- Free high-speed WiFi internet
- Cable & satellite TV
- Direct dial telephone
- Work desk
- Safe-deposit box
- Iron & ironing board
- Air-conditioning with individual climate control
Scandic Copenhagen offers a total of 1,441 sqm. / 15,511 sqft. of meeting space for up to 1,220 delegates across 16 rooms, all located on the hotel’s ground floor.
The hotel’s main conference room – the largest of its kind in central Copenhagen – has an area of 1,064 sqm. / 11,453 sqft., providing capacity for up to 1,100 persons and can be divided into eight individual sections.
Directly outside the main conference room there are two large foyer spaces which can be used to host exhibitions and also provide stand-up refreshment breaks during meetings.
Other Key Features:
- Free high-speed WiFi internet in all meeting rooms
- Projector, screens, speakers, microphones
- Whiteboard, flipchart, paper, pads & pens
- The Grill Drinks & Dining: À la carte lunches & dinners; Innovative grilled meat & fish menu & other international classic dishes; Adjoining bar serving all drink types
- Scandic Restaurant: Buffet breakfasts
- Lobby Bar: Serving drinks & light meals until late; Tea & coffee, international beers & wines, long drinks, spirits & cocktails
- Modern gym with weights, running / rowing / cycling machines
- Wellness suite featuring sauna & steam room
- Free bicycle hire
- Children’s area with playroom, games & other activities, TV channel
- Access to local running routes (maps available at the hotel)
- Hotel located close to Tivoli Gardens amusement park, historical Town Hall square, Strøget shopping area, and many theatres, cinemas & museums, as well as Copenhagen’s vast network of canals and waterways