Deluxe 4* business and leisure hotel housed in a grand, newly renovated building directly opposite the famous Schönbrunn Palace and gardens, next to Vienna Zoo, and within easy reach of the city centre.
- 314 guestrooms & suites
- Restaurant, café, bar
- 7 meeting rooms, mostly on single floor
- Total of 1,190 sqm. / 12,809 sqft. of meeting space (up to 865 pax)
- Distance from international airport: 18 miles / 29 kilometres
- Secure garage with 100 parking spaces
Parkhotel Schönbrunn has 314 en suite guestrooms and suites (categories: Classic, Superior, Deluxe), many with views of Schönbrunn Palace, the palace gardens or the park behind the hotel. All rooms and suites offer the following:
- Free high-speed WiFi internet
- Cable & satellite TV
- Direct dial telephone
- Mini bar
- Work desk
- Safe-deposit box
- Air-conditioning with individual climate control
- Some rooms with balcony (across all categories)
- Tea & coffee making facilities (Deluxe rooms & suites)
Parkhotel Schönbrunn offers a total of 1,190 sqm. / 12,809 sqft. of meeting space for up to 865 delegates across 7 rooms, mostly located on a single floor.
The hotel’s main ballroom has an area of 405 sqm. / 4,359 sqft. (620 sqm. / 6,674 sqft. with adjoining gallery), providing capacity for up to 350 persons (400 with adjoining gallery).
In addition, the hotel has several bar and lounge areas on its conference floor as well as a terrace, all of which can be hired for private use during events held at the hotel.
Other Key Features
- Free high-speed WiFi internet in all meeting rooms
- Projector, screens, speakers, microphones
- Whiteboard, flipchart, paper, pads & pens
- Media facility with Blu-ray technology
- Im Wintergarten Restaurant (capacity 160 persons): Buffet breakfasts; À la carte lunches & dinners; Available for private hire; Winter garden courtyard for up to 20 persons
- Schlosscafé: À la carte breakfasts, lunches & dinners; Viennese coffees & teas, pastries; Newspapers & magazines
- Gloriette Bar: Serving drinks & light refreshments until late; International beers & wines, cocktails, whiskys, cognacs, rums, grappa; Views across Schönbrunn Palace gardens
- Access to local running routes (maps available at the hotel) & nearby outdoor swimming pool (Schönbrunnerbad)
- Hotel located directly opposite Schönbrunn Palace and close to Vienna Zoo, Technical Museum, Kärntnerstraße shopping street