Hilton Helsinki Kalastajatorppa
Popular, modern business and leisure hotel in beautiful waterfront location just outside Helsinki city centre, featuring wide range of innovative meeting spaces in a historical setting on the site of a former fisherman’s cottage. Named “Leading Business Hotel in Finland 2016” by World Travel Awards.
- 238 guestrooms & suites
- Restaurant, bar & terrace
- 20 meeting rooms
- Total of 1,861 sqm. / 20,030 sqft. of meeting space (up to 850 pax)
- Distance from international airport: 13 miles / 21 kilometres
- Secure garage parking
Hilton Helsinki Kalastajatorppa has 238 en suite guestrooms and suites (including disabled access rooms), many with views of the lake and surrounding forests. All rooms and suites offer the following:
- Free high-speed WiFi internet
- Cable & satellite TV
- Direct dial telephone
- Work desk & chair
- Safe-deposit box
- Blackout curtains
- Luxury bathroom products
- Air-conditioning with individual climate control
Hilton Helsinki Kalastajatorppa offers a total of 1,861 sqm. / 20,030 sqft. of meeting space for up to 850 delegates across 20 rooms.
The hotel’s main conference room has an area of 500 sqm. / 5,372 sqft., providing capacity for up to 320 persons and can be divided into two individual sections.
Other Key Features
- Free high-speed WiFi internet in all meeting rooms
- Projector, screens, speakers, microphones
- Whiteboard, flipchart, paper, pads & pens
- Restaurant Meritorppa: À la carte lunches & dinners; Modern Finnish cuisine; Sunday brunches
- Restaurant Oceana: Buffet breakfasts & lunches; Range of buffet options; Can also be hired for private events
- Vista Bar: Serving drinks & light meals until late; Tea & coffee, international beers & wines, long drinks, cocktails.
- Modern gym with weights, running / rowing / cycling machines
- Wellness suite featuring swimming pool, Finnish sauna & steam room
- Tennis court, walking track, lakeside beach
- Hotel located within 20 minutes’ drive of central Helsinki, offering a wide range of cultural & historical attractions, markets, shopping, eating & drinking options