Haymarket by Scandic
High-end design hotel housed in a beautifully renovated former department store on a vibrant market square in central Stockholm, close to all major sights and inspired by the optimism and elegance of the “Roaring 1920’s”.
- 405 guestrooms & suites
- Restaurant, café, bar & front terrace
- 6 meeting rooms
- Total of 305 sqm. / 3,283 sqft. of meeting space (up to 245 pax)
- Distance from international airport: 27 miles / 44 kilometres
Haymarket by Scandic has 405 en suite guestrooms and suites (including disabled access rooms), many with views of Stockholm’s downtown and central market square. All rooms and suites offer the following:
- Free high-speed WiFi internet
- Cable & satellite TV
- Direct dial telephone
- Work desk & chair
- Safe-deposit box
- Blackout curtains
- Luxury FACE Stockholm bathroom products
- Air-conditioning with individual climate control
Haymarket by Scandic offers a total of 305 sqm. / 3,283 sqft. of meeting space for up to 245 delegates across 6 rooms, all located on the hotel’s third floor.
The hotel’s main conference room has an area of 105 sqm. / 1,130 sqft., providing capacity for up to 90 persons.
Other Key Features
- Free high-speed WiFi internet in all meeting rooms
- Projector, screens, speakers, microphones
- Whiteboard, flipchart, paper, pads & pens
- Paul’s: Buffet breakfasts; “Buffet & à la carte lunches & dinners; Modern European cuisine in classic brasserie setting, with focus on fish, meat & vegetables
- Greta’s: Breakfasts & light meals all day surrounded by themes of chic & glamour of the 1920’s
- Americain Bar: Serving drinks & light meals until late; International beers & wines & expertly-mixed cocktails; Modern décor with historical features
- Modern gym with weights, running / rowing / cycling machines
- Hotel located close to all major sights, main shopping streets, theatres, cinemas & museums; 5 minutes’ walk to Arlanda Express terminal for fast trains to airport.